Hoag Concierge Medicine is about creating a lasting relationship between you, your doctor and your health support team. We want to get to know you, and vice versa.
Meet your Hoag doctor, Dr. Hiteshi:
Dr. Hiteshi takes an integrative approach to guide his patients’ care. This means blending together the best that both modern and alternative medicine have to offer. By pulling from all available solutions, patients can expect to have a treatment plan that is comprehensive and collaborative. In addition to Western medication options, Dr. Hiteshi may suggest incorporating:
- Meditation/mindfulness practices
- Food as medicine
Practicing Lifestyle Medicine
From a young age, Dr. Hiteshi experienced how immensely powerful lifestyle medicine can be. After suffering with recurrent asthma attacks and finding no relief in medication, he worked with a pediatrician whose care was informed by Chinese medicine. Dr. Hiteshi witnessed firsthand how tailored lifestyle changes can have a direct affect on our health. Through his personal experience and professional knowledge, he empowers his patients to take control of their wellbeing.
Your health is too important to not have the right team behind you. Come in for a free consultation to meet Dr. Hiteshi and discover how he can make a difference in your health and wellness journey! Call (949) 490-7376 today.
CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Director for Senior Center in Central Park, Huntington Beach
- Helm’s Institute Certification for Auricular Acupuncture
- Institute of Functional Medicine Certification (in progress)
- Maharishi Ayurveda Association of America Certification (in progress)